About the Organisation
KS (KANUNI SAHARA) LEGAL EXPERT is a full law service firm. Kanuni Sahara located in the heart of the Indian Capital, at New Delhi.
About the Quiz Competition
Kanuni Sahara is organising an Online National Quiz on Criminal Law. The quiz is organized under the supervision of Supreme Court Layers.
The basic knowledge of the law is enough to participate in the Criminal Law Quiz organised by Kanuni Sahara. On 8th September 2019 at 7:00 P.M.
Indian Penal Code and Criminal Procedure Code.
- 1stwill be awarded Cash Prize of ₹4500/-, memento & Certificate of excellence.
- 2rdwill be awarded Cash Prize of ₹3000/-, memento & Certificate of excellence.
- 3rdwill be awarded Cash prize of ₹2400, memento and certificate of excellence.
- The next 17 be awarded Cash Prize of Rs. 300 and certificate of excellence.
- A hard copy of participation certificate will be provided to every participant.
The Indian Penal Code (IPC) is the official criminal code of India. It is a comprehensive code intended to cover all substantive aspects of criminal law. The code was drafted in 1860 on the recommendations of first law commission of India established in 1834 under the Charter Act of 1833under the Chairmanship of Lord Thomas Babington Macaulay.
The Code of Criminal Procedure (CrPC ) is the main legislation on procedure for administration of substantive criminal law in India. It was enacted in 1973 and came into force on 1 April 1974.It provides the machinery for the investigation of crime, apprehension of suspected criminals, collection of evidence, determination of guilt or innocence of the accused person and the determination of punishment of the guilty. Additionally, it also deals with public nuisance, prevention of offences and maintenance of wife, child and parents.
It provides the machinery for the investigation of crime, apprehension of suspected criminals, collection of evidence, determination of guilt or innocence of the accused person and the determination of punishment of the guilty. Additionally, it also deals with public nuisance, prevention of offences and maintenance of wife, child and parents.
Format of Quiz
The quiz will be online, the Question paper will include the question in different formats, viz. Multiple Choice Question, One Word Answer, Short Answers.
The participant can give this exam from their home or hostel or any other place with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
Rules & Regulations
- The quiz shall have 50 questions (40 MCQ & 10 Short Questions)
- Time will be of 45 minutes.
- Every question carries 01 marks & there will be 0.25 mark negative marking
- The result will declare on 8th September 2019 till 11:00 P.M.
- Answer sheet and answer key will be provided for cross-checking till 11:00 P.M on 8th September 2019, with attempted answers of participants.
|Last Date of Registration
||Last Date of Registration: 6th September 2019 & 7th September 2019 (With late fee charge)
|Criminal Law Quiz
||8th September (07.00 PM)
|Results of Finals
||8th September 2019
|Dispatch of Certificates
||till 10th September 2019
Registration & Participation Procedure
- Candidates are required to submit necessary information and pay required fees at this link or on the website.
- Successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in quiz.
Our media Partner Katcheri.
For any further queries, connect on 7303045415 or kanunisahara[at]gmail.com.
Note: This is a Sponsered Post.