ProMooters is a website created by a group of avid-mooters, who conduct mini-moots every month.
ProMoot is a mini moot conducted on an online platform. It is a monthly moot, each moot dealing with one specific area of law. ProMoot follows a single participant format that balances key aspects of research and advocacy skills. ProMoot adopts the traditional mooting format of memorial submissions and oral rounds while maximizing effort and time. All ProMoots are conducted virtually using video call technology.
Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code on November 14-15, 2020
Who can Participate
- Law Students
- Individual participation. No cap on entries from any college/university.
How to Register
- A one-time registration on the website is required to access all moots conducted throughout the year.
- A ProMooter can participate in any number of moots in a year.
- To register, go to the website and click on “Sign Up”.
- Attach a photograph of your college ID card to validate your registration.
The Moot Problem and the Memorial are available on the website.
There is no fee payable for registration for students.
October 31, 2020
The platform will be declared post-registration.
- Cash prizes upto Rs. 15,000/-, internships and more.
- Feedback and 1-1 interactions with judges and fellow participants
More posts that you might be interested in:
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.