The desire to keep moving forward in your career is inevitable. The evolving workforce always keeps you on your toes and requires you to be an expert in your field. Law as a career demands utmost dedication and has a plethora of avenues to be explored and conquered.
If you are looking to broaden your career opportunities in the U.S, what better than an online LL.M from Golden Gate University’s School of Law, San Francisco, powered by upGrad for 360𝆩 career support.
Expand your career horizons with an expertise in International Business and Finance law with accreditations and associations with WASC, American Bar Association, California State Bar and Association of American Law Schools.
To become a part of an ecosystem ranked #1 for working professionals by Washington Monthly and learn from real-world legal cases, and network with professionals from all over the world, apply right away to the prestigious LL.M. program from the Golden Gate University’s School of Law, United States.
Here’s Why This 12 Month Online LL.M. can be a Great Choice!
- Diversity under the umbrella of law
With the legal profession undergoing strategic and substantial change, a comprehensive syllabus which involves region-agnostic content for law and an International perspective on laws is essential. GGU offers the best in class content taught by leading faculty and industry experts to provide a holistic learning experience.
Gain a deeper understanding of intellectual property, international trade, investment laws and more through projects and case studies to acquire a pragmatic outlook on law.
- One LL.M. multiple opportunities
Upon completion of your LL.M. from the esteemed Golden Gate University School of Law, you will be eligible for Washington State Bar and California State Bar exams.
- Amazing networking opportunities as a GGU Alumni
Students can earn GGU alumni status and become a part of a 120+ year old educational institution with a 70,000+ alumni network that includes NASA astronauts, mayors, entrepreneurs, industry disruptors, and political and legal leaders among others.
GGU also has many of its alumni working at companies like Google, Dolby, Microsoft, Meta and Amazon which gives students direct networking opportunities in the industry.
- Golden opportunity to learn from one of the best law schools
It’s time for you to fulfill your dream to become a successful legal professional, a paralegal, a compliance officer or even run a business with the powerful knowledge of latest technology laws. A golden opportunity to study LL.M. from the pioneer of higher education in the heart of Silicon Valley, Golden Gate University.
- Access to upGrad 360 degree career support
upGrad’s mission statement has always been to provide full support to students throughout their journey. Get exclusive mentorship from industry mentors to guide you through your journey. This also includes high-performance coaching for personal and professional growth.
To make you industry ready, upGrad offers interview preparation with mock interviews conducted by industry leaders who assess your profile and help you build your resume for the job role.
Why Apply for This Program?
- Flexible learning for working professionals: GGU is among frontrunners to initiate online and flexible learning. Its hybrid model makes it convenient for working professionals to learn at their own pace by providing online, optional on-campus immersion and study abroad options. By doing this, GGU intends to make higher education more affordable and accessible for everyone while still keeping the quality and credibility intact.
- Affordable fees: Through scholarships, you can save 70% on the tuition fees of a full-time masters in the US (which costs over 50 lakhs).
- Full Alumni Status: Get access to communications from the University for students and alumni through your myGGU account. Get access to complete digital libraries, and network with GGU alumni through the University’s LinkedIn group.
So what are you waiting for?
Make the most of our flexible EMI options and the 70% scholarship exclusively available to the first 5,000 Indian students and let your career take off!
Click here to explore the Online Master of Laws (LLM) in International Business and Finance Law by Golden Gate University.
Note: This is a sponsored post.