About the Opportunity
WHIP or Whistle for Public Interest is calling for Online Legal Internship (Winter Program) for law students.
About the Organization
A group of law students viz. Paras Jain and Kumar Shanu created Whistle for Public Interest (WHIP) in the year 2015. Through this organization, they aim to involve law students in real PILs (Public interest Litigations) and to thereby benefit society.
They work towards various subjects like RTI, environmental protection, access to justice, consumer protection, and judicial reforms.
Law students enrolled in either a 5-year or 3-year LLB course.
3 Weeks; Between January-February
How to Apply
Interested candidates may send their whipofficial01[at]gmail.com.
They must also send their answers to the questionnaire in about 250 words.
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed through the WhatsApp Video Call facility and 15 candidates will be selected thereby.
Certificates to those who submit their research reports on all issues.
Apply by November 30, 2020.
More posts that you might be interested in
- Call for Editors: Arbitration and Corporate Law Review [ACLR, Volume 1]: Applications Open
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Institute for Cultural Relations Policy [ICRP Budapest]: Applications Open!
- Internship Opportunity at Quill Foundation [Research on Terror Prosecution] Delhi/Mumbai: Register Now!
- Online Research Volunteering Opportunity at UN-CAEPA on Gender Equality: Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at RSLO & Advocates [Delhi]: Apply Via LinkedIn
- Call for Editors: Indian Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Law [E-ISSN: 2582-6999]: Apply by Nov 20
- Internship Opportunity at Rural Litigation and Entitlement Kendra [RLEK], Dehradun: Apply for Winter Internships
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship.