About the organisation and competition:
A.C Tiwari & Associates is a full-service providing law firm. They are organising the annual online legal essay competition, 2019. The media partner is Lex Assisto and their knowledge partner is Legal Awaaz.
Topics for the essay competition:
The author may choose any one topic from the following:
- Adultery Law in India
- Crypto-currency and it’s Legal Status in India
- Tortious liability of Oil companies over spillage and land/water pollution
- Freedom of speech and expression
- The event will be an online competition.
- It shall be open to all Law students and non–law students.
- The last date for submission of the write-up is on 2nd June 2019.
- The results shall be declared and confirmation shall be made to the prize winners via email.
- The results shall be declared on 9th June 2019.
All the participants are requested to register by clicking here.
Rs. 300 for Single author and Rs. 500 for Co-author.
Payable by NEFT/IMPS at Oriental Bank of Commerce
Account number: 09142191020526
IFSC Code: ORBC0100914
Account Holder: Mrs. Surabhi Tiwari
- Paytm: 7654975052
- Google pay: 7654975052
After registration, the participants would be given a team code and they shall have to submit their essays along with screenshots of payment receipt by 10:00 AM on 8th June 2019. No submissions would be accepted after that.
How to submit?
All essays must be emailed to amrish_krish[at]rediffmail.com
- First place: Rs. 1500 & Certificate
- Second Place: Rs. 1000 & Certificate
- Third place: Rs. 500 & Certificate
All participants will be given a certificate of participation. The first three winner’s Articles would be published on the website of the Law firm.
The result will be declared on 15th June 2019
Mobile numbers: 8368639878, 9871753972, 7654975052, 7009164419
The brochure is available here.
The post is available here.