ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
LPA is an innovative professional association which focuses on connecting students of different schools, colleges and other educational institutions with various prominent speakers to deliver them an opportunity of attending valuable workshops, seminars, courses, conferences and leadership programmes.
The theme for the online Legal Article Writing Competition’ 2020 is “Marital Rape: Marriage is not an excuse”. The sub-theme can be selected by the participants from the below-listed topics:
- Sexual Harassment against Women,
- Increasing crimes against Women,
- Women & Criminal Law,
- Rights of Married Women under the Indian Law,
- 1st Rank: Rs. 1000/- & Excellence Certificate.
- 2nd Rank: Rs. 500/- & Excellence Certificate.
However, all participants will be provided with the E-Certificate of participation.
RULES OF THE COMPETITION
- Students, Research scholars, legal professionals and any other individual interested, are eligible to participate.
- Co-authorship is not allowed.
- The article should be the original work of the participants. Any kind of plagiarism will not be accepted.
- Word Limit: Maximum 2,000 words (including footnotes).
- The submission should only in “doc. or docx. Or pdf.” format.
- Submission should strictly follow the following rules: Font – Times New Roman, Text Font size- 12, Line spacing- 1.5, Alignment-Justified.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: Paytm ( Paytm Number- +91 9910747673)
- Deadline for the registration is 10th April 2020
Once the payment is done, send the screenshot of the payment details along with your particulars in the prescribed manner to any of the convener mentioned below, failing which would treat your entry to be invalid. Particulars that are required to be sent should be in the following format:
- Name of the Attendee
- Mobile No
- Email id
- The course along with the year of study (if Student)
After which our team will send a confirmation email for participation.
The submission should be sent on this mail ID: legalparadigmassociation[at]gmail.com with the subject of “SUBMISSION FOR
ARTICLE WRITING COMPETITION 2020”.
- Last date of Registration: 10th April 2020
- Last date of submission: 20th April 2020
- Announcement of result: 30th April 2020
- E-Certificate Distribution: 1st May 2020
CONTACT DETAILS FOR REGISTRATION
- Aashira Singh (Convener): +91 9910747673
- Bhupinder Singh (Convener): +91 9910970543