About the Organization
Ms. Neha Talele is a Certified Professional Mediator, Negotiation skills Trainer and an Attorney at Law, based out of Mumbai.
About the Internship
Ms. Neha Talele is looking to hire someone for a short mediation project who would work directly with her.
- Applicants also need to be good at research and drafting.
- The primary work would be legal research and content creation (negotiation/mediation related).
- Someone who is creative and can be relied on to get the work done on time would be a perfect fit for this position.
The internship period is 1st November 2020 to 30th November 2020.
She is looking for someone who has deep knowledge about negotiation and mediation and can create unique content for the same.
Number of interns required
Who can Apply?
- Law Students
- Law Graduates
The stipend is fixed at INR 10,000/- for a month.
Duration of Internship
1 month and you will be expected to spend 4 hours daily on the project (5 days a week).
Drop a mail at neha.talele.nt[at]gmail.com with the subject Application for Internship, along with the following:
- Your CV.
- A short introduction about yourself and your negotiation/mediation experience.
- As this role would require you to be creative and think outside of the box, please send a brief note with your take on your favorite negotiation or mediation skill/theory/story.
The last date to send in your applications is 30th October 2020.
E-mail ID: neha.talele.nt[at]gmail.com
Lawctopus Law School brings out a unique 6-day workshop to answer most of the career questions a young law student would have.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.