AMLEGALS, Ahmedabad offers internships of two months to students and young professionals who are in the early stages of their legal careers.
The internship is an opportunity for them to put their knowledge and experience into practice, while performing certain tasks related the field of law under the supervision and guidance of founding partner of the firm.
Candidates are informed that the firm does not promise any financial compensation for the work done by the interns during their internship.
The interns will be required to sign a written undertaking binding themselves to keep strictly confidential any information obtained during the course of their internship. Upon completion of the internship, a certificate will be issued to them, summarizing the tasks performed and providing an evaluation of the work done.
The candidate should be interested in GST, which is going to be the biggest ever tax reform. Beside, GST will open tremendous opportunities for young professionals.
Minimum 2 months
· Students of 4th/5th year pursuing 5 year law course,
· Students of final year pursuing 3 years law course,
· Students pursuing CA/CS,
· Young legal professionals.
· Outstanding command of the English language.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Updated with daily developments in GST.
· Must have basic fundamental computer knowledge.
· The interns are required to be acquainted with the daily developments happening related to GST like states ratifying to the bill, amendments as proposed by any interested person having knowledge of the subject etc.
· Prepare a write up stating the development along with their opinion.
· GST Certificate of two months.
· Direct feedback from partners.
· Guidance and suggestions directly from the pioneers.
· Indepth knowledge enhancement on GST.
· Selected intern will get an opportunity to work in the Ahmedabad office of AMLEGALS.
Interested candidates must fill the form attached herewith and may send their resume along with a Statement of Purpose (500 words) at [email protected] and a cc to [email protected].
Position will be contractual basis and person appointed can be removed from the post without any notice if work found unsatisfactory.
Apply by November 15.
For further information please visit www.amlegals.com, www.gstprofs.in or contact Mr. Rohit Lalwani (+91-83478 53565).