LexLife India is inviting applications for internship opportunity being offered by it. The applications are open till February 25th.
About the Organisation
LexLife India (lexlife.in) is a legal awareness platform. It seeks to present a legal analysis of government policies and events of national importance in simple language which can be understood by general Indian population from legal as well as non-legal background.
Nature of Internship
- Legal research and article writing.
- The interns are expected to work from home. They will be allotted one topic at a time from current affairs along with writing guidelines.
- Interns will be expected to submit the article in a specified time-frame. After submission, they will be allotted their next topic.
- It will be ensured that at least one article of each intern is published during the period of internship. Proper guidance for effective writing will be provided.
- Due credit will be given to the interns for their articles on the platform.
Number of interns required
Interns are required for a period of four weeks in the month of March, 2021. The internship can be extended for another four weeks based on the intern’s performance.
Who can Apply?
The applicants must be currently in any year of study of three-year LL.B. course or five-year B.A. LL.B. course. Applications must be sent by February 25, 2021.
- Interested candidates shall send their resume along with a writing sample to info[at]lexlife.in. Subject of the email should be “Internship Application: February 2021”.
- Writing samples can be any content written by the student in the past. College assignments will also suffice.
- There is no specified word limit.
- Applications should be sent by January 31, 2021.
- Selected candidates will be informed within a week of their application.
Please note that selected candidates shall be required to pay an internship fee of Rs. 350 only. It goes towards processing of certificates and guidance given to students for publication.
- Internship Certificate for each intern.
- Publication Certificate for each intern.
- Due credit for published articles.
- Networking opportunity.
WhatsApp: +(91) 9873659859
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.