LawFlicks, a provider of free access to law blogs, is inviting applications for online internship. The application deadline is February 5, 2021.
LawFlicks is the revolution in the legal arena that everyone waited for! They provide users free access to law blogs of Ivy League Institutes like Harvard, Oxford, Yale, etc. and premier National Law Universities of India in one touch. Apart from that, articles authored by the country’s leading law firms’ lawyers also constitute their legal database.
Users get free law updates curated by the finest academicians and lawyers. They organize legal articles from the best online sources. Whether one is a law student, practicing lawyer, or an academician, LawFlicks takes care of all the intellectual needs.
More importantly, they provide all this in a single click through our mobile application that is listed on Google Playstore.
Nature of Work
- The interns will go through all the articles which we receive. Under the supervision of the management, interns will classify the categories and write excerpts for all the articles.
- The interns will also be allotted relevant research work occasionally to assist the writing team.
- Any other tasks that may be necessary to further the aims of LawFlicks.
Students of LLB, BA LL.B, or LLM programs can apply. However, students enrolled in BA LL.B programs will be preferred over others.
Number of Interns Required
Online; work from home
How to Apply?
Interested persons must email the following to hellolawyer[at]lawflicks.in
- A statement of purpose of not more than 500 words explaining your interest in this internship.
- The subject of the email should be “Application for Internship Feb 2021”.
- Please note that the subject line should be exactly the same as mentioned above.
Duration of Internship
Minimum 4 weeks.
- No applications received after 5th February, 2021 will be considered.
- Accepted interns will be notified via e-mail on or before 11th February, 2021.
- If you don’t receive an acceptance e-mail, it is implied that the vacancy has already been filled by someone else. You can reapply next time.
Contact e-Mail ID
Email ID: hellolawyer[at]lawflicks.in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.