LegalReadings, founded by the students of Aligarh Muslim University, is offering an online internship opportunity in content writing.
LegalReadings, founded by the students of Aligarh Muslim University, is a professionally supported blog. It is established with the primary objective of promoting and publishing quality legal research on academics and contemporary issues of law.
About the Blog
The Blog aims to publish short academic articles alongside commentaries on contemporary and socio-political issues falling within the spheres of law.
Nature of internship
- The internship is based on Legal research and article writing.
- Writers are expected to work from home.
- Writers will be allotted topics, either academic or contemporary, along with writing guidelines.
- Writers will be expected to submit at least 6 articles (1500-4000 words), within specified time-frames.
- Due credit will be given to the writers for their articles on the platform.
- The duration of the Internship will be for two months.
Who can apply?
Law Students pursuing LLB in 3 years and 5-year courses or LLM candidates may apply.
Number of Content Writers Required
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply here.
- Selected candidates will be intimated by March 15th, 2021.
- The internship will commence on March 18th, 2021.
- Internship Certificate
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home
- The writers, who meritoriously performed during the Internship get the chance to be a part of the Editorial Board of LegalReadings.
- Due credit for articles will be given.
For queries, contact:
- Ishant Garg: 7906526894
- Email: info[at]legalreadings.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.