To check the annual report of this internship training programme, click here.
About the Organization
M/s. Black Robes Legal is a law firm registered under Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 (as amended from time to time and as in force) for the purpose of rendering structured commercial and pro-bono professional legal services, aid, and assistance in the areas of Criminal Laws, Transparency Laws, Labour-Service Laws, Arbitration & Mediation, Consumer Laws, Policy Advisory besides others.
The firm is organized and comprised of divisions viz. Dispute Resolution & Legal Affairs, Policy Advocacy & Advisory and Recruitment & Programme Affairs, which are manned by seasoned professionals.
About the Internship Programme
The candidate may be engaged in any or all of the following areas:
- Criminal Laws and matters related therewith
- Right to Information/Transparency Laws
- Consumer and Education Laws
- Employment and Labour Laws (including POSH)
- Petitions (Applications, Complaints, and Representations)
- Human Rights Law & Legal Aid, Assistance and Awareness
- Research and Drafting White Papers and Briefs/Synopsis
- Other areas of practice, subject to competence and interest
- The call shall remain in force w.e.f. 01 January 2021 for the financial year 2021-2022, however, the first batch of applications received till 28 February 2021 shall be processed before the end of March 2021.
- And all other applications received on or after 01 March 2021 shall be processed at such other interval of time as may be decided internally.
- In the event of all positions being filled at any point of time, applications received thereinafter shall be processed but if selections are made, would put the candidate in ‘Successful Pool of Applicants: Waitlisted’ category as shall be maintained by the firm for placement as per availability or vacancy created due to withdrawal, desertion or termination of previously selected candidate(s).
Number of Interns Required
5 (Five) Interns every calendar month, with a period of engagement, is 4 (Four) weeks starting w.e.f. 7th day of every such calendar month and ending on 6th day of the succeeding month.
Work From Home (Remote/Virtual Internship)
Who can apply?
The candidate should be pursuing any domain-specific, graduate or post-graduate, academic or professional course, in Law or Legal Studies, irrespective of the year of study and of the nomenclature of the course, provided the educational institution and the course being run is duly recognized/approved by the appropriate
government and/or the regulatory authorities.
Since the engagement of an intern remains primarily training in essence in virtual mode, no stipend in monetary terms is paid to an intern.
Duration of internship
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.