About the organisation
Yadav Associates is a Full-Service Law Firm, founded in 1980. The firm has offices in New Delhi, Gurgaon, Dehradun, Mumbai and along with a representative office in Canada & UAE.
They provide legal services in following specified fields:
- Criminal Laws
- Banking & Finance
- Capital Markets and Securities Law
- Civil Law
- Competition/Antitrust Law
About the internship
Yadav Associates is inviting applications for an online internship of law students, for various works such as Drafting, Legal Research etc. Interns will be required to research and write content on legal topics allotted to them.
The firm is looking for focused and enthusiastic young law students who can research, write, structure and draft the Legal Content. Interns will be allotted legal topics to research and write contents on the same with stipulated time deadline.
Number of Vacancies
Minimum for 2 Month
How to apply?
Interested candidates shall mail their CVs at this address: delhi.yadavassociates[at]gmail.com.
The last date to send the names is 25th June 2019 at 1200 hrs.
- Once your complete application has been received, you will be notified if you get selected. Please do not follow up through phone calls. Emails will be entertained.
- The internship offers will remain open for acceptance for 5 working days from the date of the offer. If we do not hear from you within that period we will assume that the offer is rejected and it will be withdrawn and offered to the next successful applicant.
- Any instance of lack of accountability or more than three instances of inordinate delay in submitting the work or responding to the email instructions may result in revocation of your position as an intern at any time without prior notice.
- Every intern will be provided with the Internship Certificate, after their successful completion of the internship.
For any query, you can contact at 7983626545
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.