Ungender works in the area of promoting and building gender-inclusive workplaces.
Ungender is working towards building the entire ecosystem for making workplaces safe for all genders and collaborates with companies, individuals, government, police to promote safe and gender-inclusive workplaces.
About the Position
Ungender invites application for interns for the month of December/January – for law students looking to work in the field of legal literacy and gender laws.
They are looking for young minds who can help us develop creative and interactive legal content for our blog and our partners. They require motivated and driven individuals who have a creative mind and love what they do. As a part of your role, you’ll be required to strategize, draft create and curate content for our blog.
Main things you will be involved in:
- Handling one of the core pillars of our company- content.
- Content generation, curation, and strategy.
- Work with the content team and develop and execute weekly content goals.
- Superb writing skills with the ability to change the tone from witty to serious and vice-versa.
Anyone having good command over English. They are looking for:
- Someone who can take complex legal topics and explain them in simple English.
- Prior experience in blog writing. (This will be great)
- Ability to learn and absorb quickly.
- Ability to come up with ideas to write on.
Please send your resume along with a statement of purpose as to why would you want to work with Ungender at vanita[at]ungender.in.
For any queries, please drop an email at vanita[at]ungender.in
Ungender Website: CLICK HERE
Blog Page: CLICK HERE
Facebook Page: CLICK HERE
LinkedIn Page: CLICK HERE
Note: This is a work from home internship and you will not have to come to the office for this. You may visit them if you want though.
They don’t want interns. They want teammates.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.