Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the internship opportunity at Spice Route Business, Bangalore.
About the Company
Spice Route Business is a management consulting firm with an international and national presence. The firm aims at helping entrepreneurs to grow and stage businesses, investors to achieve their goals, and global expansion and investments.
The organization focuses on company law, contracts and research.
About the Opportunity
The firm is looking for young and dynamic law students with knowledge of company law and good drafting skills, with a passion to learn and contribute to the organization’s growth.
It is an online internship.
Number of Vacancies
Mode of Internship
Roles and Responsibilities
- The interns shall be required to be active on email at all times for tasks & assignments.
- The interns ought to be able to contribute a minimum of 8 hours a day.
- The candidate should be in the 3rd year of law or above.
- The candidate should have good drafting and research skills.
- The candidate should be fluent in English with good communication skills.
A performance-based stipend will be provided.
The duration of the internship will be long-term with a minimum of two months’ commitment.
How to Apply?
- The applicants should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kindly mention the subject of the email as the following: Internship Application [August]
The last date to apply will be July 25th, 2021
Kochi or Bangalore
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship.