ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Mindspright is a conglomerate, where intellect meets energy and solutions emerge. The Firm’s practice areas include Securities Laws, Corporate Laws, Commercial Laws and Regulatory Advisory.
The firm focuses on devising affordable solutions to intricate legal issues. The diverse abilities of professionals in the firm, gives it an edge over others as the team is better placed to analyze conflicts and come out with sound legal solutions.
NATURE OF INTERNSHIP
- Article writing on the Security Laws, Corporate Laws or any other topic of legal importance.
- Interns would be allotted one topic at a time from any of the emerging laws, burning issues or firms practice areas. The intern should thoroughly read, quote and cite the original source of information. The interns may work at his convenience in the specified timeline to submit the article.
Submission and Guidelines
- Intern is expected to submit two Articles in a weeks’ time.
- The article should be submitted within 3 days of the allotment of a topic and there-after new topic would be allotted.
- Article should contain minimum of 600 words.
- Articles will be assessed only if the same has been submitted in due time frame.
- Only original and unpublished articles would be considered. The Articles already published or pending publication shall not be considered.
All articles should be in the format as follows:
- Paper Size – A4 Size,
- Font Style – Times New Roman,
- Font Size 12-point,
- Line Spacing – 1.5
- Footnote Style – Times New Roman,
- Footnote Size – 10-point,
- Footnote Line Spacing – 1
- 1.25-inch margin on all sides
- Citation Format: The citation format to be followed is The Bluebook (19th Ed.)
Number of Vacancies
2 (Two) Interns
Interns are required to work for a period of four weeks. The internship period can be extended based on the intern’s performance.
Who can Apply?
The applicants must be currently in: Third/Fourth/Fifth year of Five-year BA/BBA/BCom LLB course, or Third year of three-year LLB course.
Interns will be paid a basic stipend at the end of their internship period based on the number and quality of articles submitted by them.
- Internship certificate.
- Basic stipend.
- Due credit for articles, if found extraordinary.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.