ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Med’n Law, providing legal services to the interest of doctors and healthcare centers around the country.
Their egal experts assist with a wide range of legal and ethical problems.
This can include clinical negligence claims, complaints, medical and dental council inquiries, legal and ethical dilemmas, disciplinary procedures, inquests and fatal accident inquiries.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
- Content writer needed for our blogs and websites in order to create impressive applications highlighting the strengths and personality of the company.
- Maintain regular communication with the team to provide high quality standards of the content by enhancing each version to deliver excellent quality documents with minimum revisions/versions.
- Frequent Contents will be required on a daily basis.
- Content will be legal based. A means to explain the legal perspective in a simple words.
Work from home (Online internship)
Mail a draft of an article on the topic: “Why cases against the Doctors and Medical establishment is rising day by day”
Word count: 1000
Mail the draft at pandeyshreya1106[at]gmail.com.
- Even students from any field can apply for this post.
- Many more exciting perks to improve your cv.
Starting from May onwards.
The website link is here.
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship.