About the organisation
LexLife India is a legal awareness platform. It seeks to present a legal analysis of government policies and events of national importance in simple language which can be understood by the general Indian population from legal as well as non-legal background.
Nature of internship
- Legal research and article writing.
- The interns are expected to work from home. They will be allotted one topic at a time from current affairs along with writing guidelines.
- Interns will be expected to submit the article (up to 1200 words) in a specified time-frame which shall be to the tune of three or four days. After submission, they will be allotted their next topic.
- One topic will be assigned to a small group of interns. Out of these, the best article will be published on our website along with the name of the author.
Number of interns required
Interns are required for a period of four weeks in the month of December 2019. The internship can be extended for another four weeks based on the intern’s performance.
Who can apply?
The following persons are eligible:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students of Law.
- Students pursuing PhD programme in Law.
interested candidates shall send their resume along with a writing sample to internship.lexlife[at]outlook.com. The subject of the email should be “Internship Application: December 2019”.
Applications should be sent by 25th November 2019. Due to a large number of applications, we might not be able to reply to individual emails. Selected candidates will be informed within 7 days of their application.
- Internship Certificate’ for all selected candidates.
- A prestigious ‘Certificate of Publication’ for all interns whose articles (at least 1) will be published on our website.
- Due credit for articles on our website.
Whatsapp number: 9873659859
Note: This is a sponsored post.