LegalReadings, founded by the students of Aligarh Muslim University, is a professionally supported blog. It is established with the primary objective of promoting and publishing quality legal research on academics and contemporary issues of law.
About the Blog
The Blog aims to publish short academic articles alongside commentaries on contemporary and socio-political issues falling within the spheres of law.
Nature of Internship
- The internship is based on Legal research and article writing.
- Interns are expected to work from home.
- Interns will be allotted topics, either academic or contemporary, along with writing guidelines.
- Interns will be expected to submit at least 3 articles (1500-4000 words), within specified time-frames.
- Due credit will be given to the interns for their articles on the platform.
- The duration of the Internship will be for one month.
Who can Apply?
Law Students pursuing LLB in 3rd year and 5th year courses or LLM candidates may apply.
Number of Interns Required
Interested candidates may apply here.
Selected candidates will be intimated by December 3, 2020.
The internship will commence from December 5, 2020. (For 30 days till 5th of January 2020).
- Internship Certificate
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home
- The Intern, who meritoriously performed during the Internship gets the chance to be a part of the Editorial Board of LegalReadings.
- Due credit for articles will be given.
Ishant Garg: 7906526894
Email ID: interns[at]legalreadings.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.