About the journal
Legalpedia Journal (LPJ) ISSN 2581-7949 is an open accessible scholarly peer-reviewed English journal, dedicated to express and promote the research on various contemporary legal issues.
LPJ is primary belongs to an organization called Legalpedia, which is an online educational portal & this initiative is supported by Legal Lions Members Welfare Society (Regd.), a society registered under Society Registration Act,1860.
About the internship
LPJ aims to provide help the selected interns to enhance their skills in research and drafting of research paper/articles/case studies which is pragmatically very important.
The supreme court apart from the media hyped case also deliver important judgments which change the course of procedural law but never comes to the minds of the students.
Through the case note, the selected interns will know the nuances of the case. Presentation is another part where the students of South Asia lacks, the internship through its extensive schedule would teach the art of making ppt/articles/papers on either legal or socio-legal in nature.
Main tasks the selected intern’s will be doing
- Research work on various law topics.
- Preparing of case note on recent supreme court judgments/cases.
- Drafting of Research Papers.
- Writing short articles on various topics of laws.
- Making PPT’s on legal topics.
Note: Proper guidance will be given to the selected interns from the experts of law on how to accomplish the above-mentioned tasks within timelines.
Duration of Internship: 1 Month (30 Days).
Number of Vacancies: 5 (Five) Interns
Students who are comfortable with the work from home (WFH) internship. One formal meet at the end of the internship will be done with the interns and team of LPJ.
Note: Only those candidates shall apply who have their own laptops/computers at their home & they are keen to learn new things.
This internship program is mainly for law students from 1st to 3rd Year of five-year integrated LLB program. But other years students who are keen to learn how to do research and other things are most welcome to apply.
- Learning from experts on how to do research work.
- Learning the concept of Research Paper writing skills.
- Internship Certificate.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Work from home internship.
- One small token of thanks from the LPJ family at the end of the internship.
- Two Author(s) with the best Meritorious manuscripts will get a chance to get their work published in the next issue of LPJ Oct’19 without any publication cost.
- One formal meet with the LPJ family at the end of the internship.
How to apply?
The interested students can send updated resumes with a Cover Letter to info[at]legalpediajorunal.com with the subject line “Internship for June 2019”.
The internship will begin on 10th June 2019. (For 30 days till 10th July 2019)
For any query, you may e-mail at studentexecutive[at]legalpediajournal.com
The website link is here.
For full details, click here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.