About the organization
Law Circa is a user-friendly online platform dedicated to educating people in Law & Policy. Law circa is used by law students, legal practitioners, academicians, and even the general public for understanding legal concepts. The philosophy behind the organizations is to simplify the legal education in India and make it accessible freely to all.
Major focus areas of Law Circa are:
- Simplifying the laws of today and tomorrow.
- Decoding the public and private policies and unravelling the true intentions behind it.
- Keeping you updated about the latest news in Law and Policy and helping you in forming an Opinion
- Deciphering the latest Judgements by SC, HCs and the international courts.
Nature of Internship
Researching on various legal/policy matters/Judgements and writing publish-worthy articles. The interns are expected to work from home.
Interns will be expected to submit the article (up to 2000 words) in a specified time-frame which shall be to the tune of two-three days. After submission, they will be allotted their next topic. The articles will then be published on our website with the name of the author
The number of interns required
Work from home
Interns are required for a period of four weeks in the months of November – December 2019. The internship can be extended for another four weeks based on the intern’s performance.
Who can apply?
The following persons are eligible:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students of Law.
- Students pursuing a PhD program in Law.
Interested candidates shall send their resume along with the cover letter to lawcirca[at]gmail.com. The subject of the email should be “Internship Application: Winter 2019”.
Applications should be sent by 20th November 2019. Due to a large number of applications, we might not be able to reply to individual emails. Selected candidates will be informed within 72 hours of their application.
- Internship Certificate’ for all selected candidates.
- Exclusive profile at our website (only to the intern who timely achieve their target).
- Profile display at Law Circa’s social media platforms.
Email ID: lawcirca[at]gmail.com
Whatsapp Number: 9772831620