KnowLaw, an educational initiative, is offering an online internship opportunity to students for law students, with the objective of promoting legal research and fostering debate on contemporary legal issues.
About the Organisation
KnowLaw is an educational initiative to help the law aspirants, students, and mentors. It was established with the objective of promoting academic research and fostering debate on contemporary legal issues and to help the budding lawyers in effective learning and understanding how the law of the land works. Its mission is to advance the availability of legal resources for the benefit of society.
Nature of Internship
- Legal Research and Content Writing.
- Work from Home Internship. The Interns will be allotted one topic at a time along with content guidelines.
- The Interns are expected to submit the content within the allotted deadline (minimum seven days deadline).
- After the submission, they will be allotted their next topic.
- Due credit will be given to the interns for their content on our platform.
Anyone enrolled in the five-year integrated law program or in the three-year law program can apply.
Interns are required for a minimum period of four weeks. The internship duration can be extended based on the Intern’s performance.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates shall mail us their resume along with a writing sample at in.knowlaw[at]gmail.com
- The subject of the email should be ‘Application for Internship’.
- The writing sample can even be the student’s college projects or any article written in the past.
- As they receive a large number of applications, they might not be able to reply to the emails. Selected applicants will be informed within 3-4 days of their application.
- Certificate of Internship to each intern.
- Certificate of Appreciation to each intern.
- Due credits for published articles.
- Letter of Recommendation (Only if interned for a minimum of 8 Weeks).
- A chance to become a part of the KnowLaw Team.
- Networking Opportunities.
Email ID: in.knowLaw[at]gmail.com
WhatsApp Number: +91 9996520356
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.