About the organisation:
To spread awareness about the importance of Intellectual Property Rights, the advocates and the IP Practitioners formed the IPR Attorney Association at the beginning of 2011. The IPR Attorney Association was duly registered under the Tamil Nadu Societies Registration Act, 1975. Mr. S. Seshachalam is the General Secretary of the Organisation. IPR Attorney Association was formally inaugurated on February 25, 2011, by Hon’ble Mr. Justice S.K.Krishnan in the presence of Prof N.Manohar.
Nature/type/work of internship:
Through this Internship program we aim to help Law Students with superior academic credentials, willingness to learn, motivation, energy and initiative to inculcate soft skills of Legal Research, drafting skills and Legal Journalism basics. This program will help students make their mark in the Law Career progression as well as a stepping stone to Legal Profession.
Type of Internship: Work from Home.
Who can apply:
Any student persuing LLB/ LLM/ PhD having learning traits and immense interest in Legal Writing and Research Skills are invited to be a part of IPR Attorney Association Online Internship Program 2019.
Duration of internship: The duration of Internship could vary. Students may apply for 1 week/ 4 weeks/ 8 weeks/ 6 months internship.
Nature of work: Research and drafting work related to various legal issues, writing Articles, Legal updates and preparing case notes etc.
Work hours: Since we are providing work from home opportunity, we would be flexible with work hours.
How to apply:
Interested Candidates can send their resume/ profile on iprattorneyassociation[at]yahoo.com with sample of their work along with the internship dates.
Certificates and benefits:
- A Certificate of Excellence would be provided.
- Recommendation Letter could be provided based on the performance of Interns.
- Free Blog Publications.
- Exposure and Experience to work with the students from all over India.
- To learn professionalism and develop presentation skills, leadership, teamwork, team management etc.
- Exceptional applicants may be invited to intern full-time during the vacation period.
- Also, they would get a chance to be a part of the Organising Committee for National Seminars organised by IPR Attorney Association in future.
Contact info: iprattorneyassociation[at]gmail.com.
The website link is here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.