About the organization
Black Robes Legal is a law firm structured as a sole proprietorship firm registered under Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 (as amended from time to time and as in force) for the purpose of rendering commercial and pro- bono professional legal services, aid-assistance and awareness.
About the internship
The candidates shall be engaged in the following areas:
- Criminal Laws and Matters related therewith;
- Right to Information/Transparency Laws;
- Consumer and Education Laws;
- Petitions (Applications, Complaints and Representations);
- Human Rights Law & Legal Aid, Assistance and Awareness;
- Research and Drafting White Papers and Briefs/Synopsis;
- Other areas of practice, subject to competence and interest.
Number of Interns Required
Interns-Externs: 5 (Period of Engagement: 4 weeks to 12 weeks)
Trainees: 2 (Period of Engagement: 12 weeks to 24 weeks)
The Interns-Externs and Trainees may opt to work remotely or part-time, as may be decided and settled. The positions are unpaid and other terms of engagement shall be shared and agreed upon passing the interview and confirmation thereof.
Registered Office and/or Work From Home
Who can apply?
The candidate should be studying in any of the following domains of graduate or post-graduate, academic or professional courses, irrespective of the year of study:
- Law/Legal Studies
- Public Policy/Public Administration/Governance/Political Sciences and Social Work
- Mass Communication and Journalism
Duration of internship
4-12 weeks and 12 weeks to 24 weeks
Interested candidates should apply immediately with their correct and essential details (viz. Names, College/Institute’s Name, Course of Study, Year of Study, Email Id and Mobile/Landline No.) along with their updated Curriculum Vitae and address the same to Advisor, M/s. Black Robes Legal via email only with Subject Line ‘Application: Call for Interns-Externs and Trainees_Your Full Name’ at contact[at]blackrobeslegal.com.
The call shall remain in force throughout the year w.e.f. 01 April 2020, however, the applications received shall be processed quarterly or at such other interval as may be decided internally. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an early interview, which may be conducted through electronic means.
- The candidates are advised to enclose their recent coloured passport size photograph in the application along with working contact details without any mistake, failing which the application shall not be processed in any case.
- The present call for applications is an equal opportunity measure which is gender-neutral.
- Selection shall also consider parameters of active intelligence, general behaviour to legal/public issues and passion for change.
Advocates, Advisors and Consultants, Regd. Office: Block – B, No. 10, II Floor, Karam Pura, District West, P.S. Moti Nagar, P.O. Ramesh Nagar H.O., NCT of Delhi – 110015 India
Email ID: contact[at]blackrobeslegal.com
Landline Number: +91-11-41751582
Advocate Ramakant Gaur is also organising an Online Internship Opportunity. For full details, click here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.