MightyLaws.in is a student run multi-author Blog, created with the motive of simplifying the complex laws and explaining them to readers without legal jargon and ensuring a better understanding of legal do’s and don’ts among masses.
We seek to achieve same goal with this internship program.
The internship requires you to explain various provisions, statutes or Indian Laws with a contemporary reference in the form of a blog post which will serve as a free source of legal knowledge of laymen.
The internship will span for a period of 2 months (a minimum of 8 articles) requiring the interns to write one article (700-1000 words) per week. All the articles should be original piece of work and plagiarism will automatically result in termination of internship. (and we are pretty serious about this)
- A copy of updated CV/Resume.
- A sample write up of not more than 500 words (any contemporary legal issue preferably).
- Shortlisted candidates will be eligible for a telephonic interview following which the Interns will be selected.
- Last date for application – 9th March, 2013
- Short listing of Candidates- 10th March, 2013
- Telephonic Interviews- 11th – 12th March, 2013
- Internship Commences- 15th March, 2013
Send your C.V. and Sample write up (before 11:59 pm IST; Saturday, 9th March, 2013) to :[email protected]
For more details see here.