KnowLaw, an educational initiative, is inviting applications for an online internship opportunity involving legal research and content writing.
About the Organisation
KnowLaw is an educational initiative to help law aspirants, students, and mentors. It was established with the objective of promoting academic research and fostering debate on contemporary legal issues and helping the budding lawyers in effective learning and understanding how the law of the land works.
Its mission is to advance the availability of legal resources for the benefit of society. Our work is available online and can be accessed on their website.
About the Opportunity
KnowLaw is inviting applications from law students for an online internship opportunity involving legal research and content writing.
Number of Vacancies
Nature of Internship
- Legal Research and Content Writing
- Work from Home Internship
- The Interns will be allotted one topic at a time along with content guidelines.
- The Interns are expected to submit the content within the allotted deadline (minimum seven days deadline). After the submission, they will be allotted their next topic.
- Due credit will be given to the interns for their content on the platform
Anyone enrolled in the five-year integrated law program or in a three-year law program can apply.
Interns are required for a minimum period of four weeks. The internship duration can be extended based on the Intern’s performance.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates shall mail us their resume along with a writing sample at In.KnowLaw@gmail.com
- The subject of the email should be ‘Application for Internship’.
- The writing sample can even be any research paper or any article written in the past by the applicant.
- As we receive a large number of applications, we might not be able to reply to all the emails. However, the organization tries its best to reply to each and every individual email. Selected applicants will be informed within two weeks of the receipt of their application.
- Certificate of Internship to each intern.
- Certificate of Appreciation to each intern.
- Due credits for published articles.
- Letter of Recommendation (Based on Performance).
- A chance to become a part of the KnowLaw Team.
- Networking Opportunities.
Email ID: In.KnowLaw@gmail.com
WhatsApp Number: +91 9996520356
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.