About Ikigai Law
Ikigai Law is an award-winning law firm that provides legal and strategic advice to a wide variety of clients like high impact startups, companies, etc. They are also involved in policy and regulatory debates for emerging business models.
About the Opportunity
Ikigai Law is providing online internship opportunities to law students in their final years.
- The student must be in 4th or 5th-year LL.B. or 3rd year of the 3-year course or equivalent
- Past Internship experience and exposure – quality, range, rigor and relevance
- Moot courts’ participation as speaker/researcher – quality and quantity
- Publications/research work – quality and quantity
- Extra-curricular activities – evidence of initiative, leadership, talent and personality attributes
Scope of Work
- Basic legal research
- Preparing case notes
- Drafting research memoranda, case briefs
- Assisting attorneys in case preparation and transactions
How to Apply
The interested candidate should mail his/her latest CV not longer than 2 (two) pages and a cover letter as an email body stating:
- Why do you want to work at Ikigai Law? (Restrict word limit to 200 words)
- What are your core competencies and how do you plan to use these skills in a manner that is unique to you at the workplace? (Restrict word limit to 200 words)
Applications to be emailed to internship[at]ikigailaw.com with the subject- Internship for the month of [the preferred month].
More posts that you might be interested in
- Internship Opportunity at Ministry of External Affairs [MEA], New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Intellectual Property Rights Attorney Association [IPRAA]: Applications Open
- Research Fellowship at Adhyayan Foundation for Policy & Research: Applications Open
- Internship Opportunity at Morgan Stanley, Mumbai [12 Weeks, Stipend Available]: Apply by Nov 27
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship.