European Centre for Career Education (ECCE) is a Prague-based organisation, providing practical education to students from across the world. They organise summer programs spanning 7 weeks, which are unique as it provides the students with 3 weeks of theoretical classes by industry-leaders; and then offers the students with an opportunity at a law firm or a company.
In the past, leading law firms, such as, Clifford Chance, Allen & Overy, DLA Piper, Dentons etc have provided internships to the students; while companies, such as, Siemens, Ernst & Young also provided the students with internships.
With the success to the Prague-program, ECCE is expanding to New York City, Warsaw and Dubai.
We are currently looking to recruit interns to work closely with us in formulating the Dubai program scheduled for July 2020.
No. of internship positions available: 2
Internship Period: November 2018 – April 2019 (6 months)
What will the interns have to work on?
- Coordinating speaker engagements for the Dubai program;
- Coordinating Logistics, such as, liaison with international universities for venue, accreditation etc;
- Coordinating and negotiating with law firms and multinational companies to provide the students with internships;
- Establishing partnerships with other organisations, universities etc to help us by facilitating recruitment of students;
- Marketing the program (Social Media, Email Campaigns, Designing Posters etc).
What are we looking for?
- Impeccable English (both Written & Spoken);
- Good Email Drafting Skills;
- Management and Marketing skills;
- Professional, hardworking and responsive.
What do the interns get?
- Opportunity to attend the program in Dubai and participate free of cost;
- Opportunity to get an internship in a top-tier global law firm or multinational company;
- Stipend of INR 30,000 at the end of the internship (Additional bonus may be given based on performance and achieving targets);
- Opportunity to get a full-time employment, if the work is found satisfactory at the end of the internship period.
Apply for the internship by filling out this form.
Email: [email protected]