The NSS unit of NLUJA Assam is hosting an essay writing competition on Kargil Diwas on July 26 in order to foster and acquaint the students with the glorious past of its brave men.
The national law university and judicial academy, Assam (NLUJAA) has been established by the government of Assam in 2009.
On the occasion of the auspicious Kargil Diwas, the NSS unit of Assam is hosting an essay writing competition in order to foster and acquaint the students with the glorious past of its brave men.
Every year July 26 is marked as the Kargil Divas to commemorate the Indian victory over the Pakistani forces in the Fatal battle of Kargil, 1999. This day observes the heroism and the patriotism with which our soldiers fought and sacrificed their lives for their motherland.
To celebrate the bravery of our soldiers, on the occasion of the 23rd Kargil divas, the theme which the unit has proposed this year is “Honouring the Honored”.
A participant may choose from the following topics
- To trace the developments which led to the Kargil war, 1999.
- A critical analysis of the relationship between India and Pakistan post-1999.
- Kargil saga: from bus to bofors
Guidelines for the competition
- The competition is open to all students across various institutions in the country.
- The word limit for the essay stands at 750-800.
- Students are required to choose any one out of the three topics and limit themselves to the word limit, failing which they would be disqualified.
- Participants are kindly requested to refrain from malpractice such as plagiarism.
- There must be an inch gap on both the borders and the line spacing of 1.5 inches.
- The font for the essay should be times new roman with font size 12.
How to Submit?
Interested students are requested to fill in the google form given at the end of this post to make a submission.
The last date to submit the essay is July 26, 11:59 PM
The top three participants will be awarded certificates of merit.
In case of any query, drop a mail at: [email protected] or contact:
- Ms. Devanshi Srivastava, Convenor: +91 89539 22746
- Mr. Harshvardhan, Convenor: +91 87898 35454
- Mr. Shalin Bukalsaria, Co-ordinator: +91 70025 17957