Singhi and Singhi Law Chambers, Jaipur successfully organised National (Online) Essay Competition, 2019 on the topic “Scrapping of Article 370” for the law students all over the nation.
Students from various institutions including various NLUs, Jamia Millia Islamia, Symbiosis Law School, Jaipur National University sent their online entries. These were evaluated by panel of Hon’ble Justice (R) Pana Chand Jain(Rajasthan High Court) & Sr. Advocate J K Singhi.
Ms.Sabreen Ahmed stood first, second place was secured by Mr. Anis Ahmed and Ms. Sahiba Fatima whereas Mr.Varnit Jain and Ms. Mahak Gihya stood third. The winners were awarded with cash prizes worth ₹15000/- + Certificate of Appreciation + Internship Opportunity at Singhi and Singhi Law Chambers, Jaipur.
The following entries are selected as top 10:
- Sabreen Ahmed (Winner)
- Anis Ahmad & Shabih Fatima (1st Runner-Up)
- Varnit Jain & Mahak Ghiya (2nd Runner-Up)
- Anagha S S & Rochana B Hebbal
- Kanupriya Singh
- Apoorva Agarwal & Saachi Shukla
- Shanmathi & Inian.I
- Rishav Sharma
- Shobha Chauhan
The Certificate of Appreciation was provided to the Top 10 participants and all the participants were provided with Certificate of Participation.
About the Organizer
Singhi & Singhi Law Chamber is a law firm based in Jaipur, Rajasthan specialised in Taxation, IPR, both Civil & Criminal and Constitution law matters.
About the Online Essay Writing Competition
The Government of India scrapped down Article 370 from the Constitution of India. Though it is considered as a bold political step, there are many questions to be answered in conscience with Constitutionality of it and the problems and challenges the Union Territories will face in the near future.
Submission Registration and Application Details
Registration is to be done by filling the Online form available with the brochure and paying the fees.
The registration form is here.
- All the entries must be typewritten and in not more than 2000 words excluding footnotes.
- Entries shall be sent on or before 15th September 2019 at event.singhiandsinghi[at]gmail.com with the subject: “Essay submission” along with a cover letter.
- The submission must be made only *.doc or *.docx format
- The submission should strictly follow the following rule: Font – Times New Roman, Font size – 12, Line spacing – 1.5, Alignment – justified
- 19th Edition of Bluebook should follow for citation.
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication.
- Participants submitting Plagiarised Articles will bot be provided with certificates.
Registration is to be done by filing Online from available with the brochure and paying the registration fee on or before 15th September 2019.
Registration Fee is 300 per author which can be paid in either of the following ways:
- UPI transfer: [email protected]
- By Paytm: 7597811990
In case of co-authorship please register separately.
Note: This is a sponsored post.