About the Organizer
Singhi & Singhi Law Chamber is a law firm based in Jaipur, Rajasthan specialised in Taxation, IPR, both Civil & Criminal and Constitution law matters.
About the Online Essay Writing Competition
The Government of India scrapped down Article 370 from the Constitution of India. Though it is considered as a bold political step, there are many questions to be answered in conscience with Constitutionality of it and the problems and challenges the Union Territories will face in the near future.
Submission Registration and Application Details
Registration is to be done by filling the Online form available with the brochure and paying the fees.
The registration form is here.
- All the entries must be typewritten and in not more than 2000 words excluding footnotes.
- Entries shall be sent on or before 15th September 2019 at event.singhiandsinghi[at]gmail.com with the subject: “Essay submission” along with a cover letter.
- The submission must be made only *.doc or *.docx format
- The submission should strictly follow the following rule: Font – Times New Roman, Font size – 12, Line spacing – 1.5, Alignment – justified
- 19th Edition of Bluebook should follow for citation.
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication.
- Participants submitting Plagiarised Articles will bot be provided with certificates.
Registration is to be done by filing Online from available with the brochure and paying the registration fee on or before 15th September 2019.
Registration Fee is 300 per author which can be paid in either of the following ways:
- UPI transfer: [email protected]
- By Paytm: 7597811990
In case of co-authorship please register separately.
For the brochure, click here.
Note: This is a sponsored post.