KnowLaw is an educational initiative to help law aspirants, students, and mentors. It was established with the objective of promoting academic research and fostering debate on contemporary legal issues and helping the budding lawyers in effective learning and understanding how the law of the land works. Its mission is to advance the availability of legal resources for the benefit of society.
Duration of Internship
3 months (Can be extended based on mutual understanding between the Team and Editor)
Number of Vacancies
Who is it For?
We are looking for students currently enrolled in their 2nd year or above of the Five Year Integrated Law Program or 1st Year or above of the Three Year LLB Program to be a part of our Student Editorial Board.
- The applicant must have strong research and analytical skills.
- The applicant must possess a strong command of English.
- Applicants currently enrolled in their 2nd Year or above in their 05-year Integrated Law Program or 1st Year or above in their 03 years LLB Program.
Roles of an Editor
- Reviewing and editing articles and blogs.
- Ensuring that the language, grammar, and formatting are fit for publication.
- Checking and Verifying Facts.
- After having done the above-mentioned tasks, the editor shall prepare and submit a report along with the edited manuscript to the manager for further review.
How to Apply?
- Mail your CV / Resume along with a writing sample at email@example.com.
- The writing sample can be an unpublished paper or project. The sample would be checked for plagiarism and plagiarism beyond 20% shall be rejected.
- Certificate of Internship
- Certificate of Appreciation
- Letter of Recommendation (Based on Performance)
- A chance to become a part of the KnowLaw team
- Networking Opportunities
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp: 9996520356
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.