Results are out for the 1st National legal Article Writing Competition (November, 2018)!
1st National Legal Article Writing Competition (November, 2018), was organized by The Saviours (Pune – Aurangabad), a subordinate of The Saviours, india under the Leadership and guidance of Sanjana Kulkarni, Head, The Saviours (Pune – Aurangabad) and Kuunal Saraff, Founder, The Saviours, India.
This Competition witnessed participation of more than 100 Authors from the revered Legal Institutions of India such as NLU – Jodhpur, CNLU – Patna, NLU – Odisha, DSNLU – Vizag, Amity Law School – Delhi, ILS Law College, Pune, DES Shri Navamal Firodia Law College, Pune to mention a few.
Amongst the outstanding responses that we received, the Honorable Panel comprising of, Dr. Adv. Kalpalata Patil and Adv. Sudhir Patil, after carefully scrutinizing the papers on the allotted topics, such as Sabrimala Verdict, Live Proceedings of Supreme Court Verdict, Adultery Verdict and Section 377 verdict, declared the following as its Winners:
1. GOLD MEDALIST: Yash More – Hitoishi Sarkar (Gandhinagar National Law University, Gujarat)
2. SILVER MEDALIST: Nupur Gupta – Anurag Singh (Jagran Lackecity University, Bhopal)
3. BRONZE MEDALIST: Sakina Hyder (Osmania University College of Law, Hyderabad)
Certificate of Appreciation was awarded to the following Participants:
a. Fourth Place: Onkar Gholap (M.P. Law College, Aurangabad)
b. Fifth Place: Teresa Dhar (CNLU – Patna)
c. Sixth Place: Vaibhav Karpur (DES Shri Navalmal Firodia College of Law, Pune)
d. Seventh Place: Neha Jakkula (Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad)
e. Eighth Place: Dewangi Sharma – Vishakha Patil (I.L.S. Law College, Pune)
f. Ninth Place: Vanishka Jain (University Law College, Bangalore University)
g. Tenth Place: Sistlla Naveen Teja – Ch. Sri Vidya (Andhra University)
h. Eleventh Place: Pragya Kureel (University School of Law and Legal Studies)
i. Twelfth Place: Niyati Dasondi (I.L.S. Law College, Pune)
j. Thirteenth Place: Krati Gupta (Uttaranchal University Law College, Dehradun) – Arun Kumar (Babu Banarasi Das University)
k. Fourteenth Place: Mohit Arya (National Law University, Odisha)
l. Fifteenth Place: Rohit Sisodia (Jamia Milia Islamia)
On the other hand, Prabhjot Bhatia, a student of Nath Valley School Aurangabad, secured 1st position in the Junior Category (13 – 15 Age Group).
Thus, a dual goal of invoking personal opinion in the form of written articles on the Landmark Judgments of the Supreme Court so pronounced this Year and spreading the awareness with regards to the importance of Blood Donation in India was achieved, thanks to the active support and contribution of our enthusiastic Campus Ambassadors and platform of Lawoctopus.
We expect greater participation in our exciting Competitions which we intend to organize in the near future.
To know more about us, Follow us on Instagram: @thesaviourspune
The Saviours (Pune-Aurangabad), a subordinate of The Saviours, India, is primarily engaged in catering Emergency Blood Donors to various Hospitals etc., thereby playing a crucial role in saving the lives of the needy, the sick and the deserving. And within 1 month, we have catered 18 such Donors in Pune itself.
Our NGO, largely comprising of Law Students pursuing their B.A.LL.B from different Law Colleges in Pune, Maharashtra, undertake various measures for propagating Legal Knowledge amongst the masses in a lucid yet interesting way possible.
Accordingly, we are securing registrations for the 1st National Legal Article Writing Competition, 2018, with the object of making people study and opine over the Landmark Judgments pronounced by the Supreme Court this year. The last date for submitting the Paper is 27.11.2018 (For further details, contact the Number given Below).
Simultaneously, we, The Saviours (Pune-Aurangabad), headed by Ms. Sanjana Uday Kulkarni are set to organize the 1st Constitutional Law Quiz Competition (Online), on the occasion of the Constitutional Law Day, i.e. on 26.11.2018.
The Questions for the Quiz shall be framed by 2 eminent Members of the Core Committee of Quiz Club, ILS Law College, Pune, namely:
- Sanjana Uday Kulkarni (Head, The Saviours (Pune-Aurangabad))
- Shreyas Shetty (Member of the Organizing Committee for Q- National Quiz Competition organized by ILS Law College, Pune)
- Only Citizens of India, irrespective of age, gender, profession can participate.
- Only Single Participant can register for the said Competition.
- The Quiz shall be conducted Online, via Google Form.
- The Link shall be made available to the Participants via Email.
- The Quiz shall Comprise of 40 Questions (1 Mark each) which are required to be solved in just 6 Minutes.
- The Test shall commence at 6: 54 PM on 26.11.2018 and conclude exactly at 7:00 PM on the same day.
- The Questions shall undoubtedly be MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- No Negative Marking.
- The results shall be declared latest by 01.12.2018.
- In case of a Tie, a surprise Quiz, more like a Telephonic Interview shall be conducted and finally the Results shall be declared.
- The Saviours (Pune-Aurangabad) shall not be liable for any problem on the account of poor Internet Connection on your Part.
- Gold Medal shall be awarded only to the Winner.
- Certificates for those finishing 2nd and 3rd respectively assured.
- Other Participants shall be awarded Certificate of Participation.
- No registration Fee shall be charged.
- However, you must register with us for the said Competition through the Link given here.
- Only those who register with us through the Link given above shall be Provided the Quiz, via link for the Google Form, through both Whatsapp and Email.
- The Last Date of Registration is 25.11.2018.
In case of any Queries, feel free to contact:
- Shrirang. A. (Secretary, The Saviours (Pune-Aurangabad)): +91-9673426321
- Tejas Tare (Social Media Manager, The Saviours (Pune-Aurangabad)): +91- 8552912599
Do follow us on Instagram: @thesaviourspune