About Lawctopus Law School (LLS)
LLS was launched in March 2020. Since then, we have taught core legal skills and subjects like legal research, contract drafting, mooting, IPR, etc. to 6500+ learners with an average rating of 92.64/100.
Our courses are completely online, our processes rigorous, and our student support so strong, that our learners say that doing a course at LLS is a warm learning experience.
We value your trust and we are confident that our CLAT PG Mock Test Series will prove immensely beneficial for you!
About CLAT PG Examination
CLAT PG examination is a gateway for admissions to LLM programs in the NLUs. CLAT PG scores are also used by other private law colleges across the country and PSU for admissions and recruitment, respectively.
This year’s CLAT PG paper will be conducted offline and the emphasis will be on the comprehension abilities of the students.
The paper will include 120 objective-type questions carrying 1 mark each, and there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
Opportunities through CLAT PG 2022 examination
- Get admission for LLM in top NLUs.
- Secure top-notch placements in companies and PSUs.
Competitive advantage of LLS CLAT PG Mock Tests
- Prepared by 8 CLAT PG top rankers after a thorough analysis of past years’ papers and patterns.
- Each question created by one CLAT PG top ranker has been reviewed by another CLAT PG top ranker!
- 3 additional layers of reviews were conducted by experts to give you the best quality and experience.
- This set of 10 mocks covers all types of questions/concepts including the ones that are in the syllabus but are not asked very often. This ensures that nothing surprises you!
- Each mock is supported by a 2-3 page strategy note that will help you understand the direction and action plan for CLAT PG examination.
- Detailed explanations that enhance your knowledge.
- Clear all your doubts through a Discussion Forum.
- Evaluate your performance (as compared to other mock takers) through a Leaderboard.
- Use the timer feature and get the real mock experience.
- Identify your areas/subjects of strength/weakness through a detailed analysis report.
- Get upto 10 re-attempts for each Mock Test.
Ms. Prachi Tyagi completed her Bachelor’s degree in Law from VIPS in 2019.
She secured CLAT PG 2019 AIR 354 and completed her LLM with specialization in IPRs from GNLU Gandhinagar in 2020. She has also qualified UGC-NET twice, in 2020 and 2021.
She is currently pursuing her Ph.D. in Law from UPES Dehradun and is also working as an ‘Academic Tutor and Teaching & Research (TRIP) Fellow’ at JGLS, Haryana.
Prachi has presented and authored several research papers relating to Legal Protection of Domain Names in India, Enforcement of Fundamental Rights, Gender Neutral Laws, and Designer Babies, etc.
Ms. Aditi Bhatt pursued B. A. LLB. (with Political Science Hons.) from NLU, Odisha (NLUO), and then went on to complete LLM (n Access to Justice) from TISS, Mumbai.
She appeared in the 2019 Common Law Entrance Test (CLAT) for LLM and secured a rank of AIR 607.
Mr. Sushil Jain graduated from Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidhyalaya and completed his LL.M. in Corporate Laws from National Law University, Jodhpur.
He appeared in CLAT PG examination in 2018 and secured an AIR 953. He has also qualified UGC-NET in December, 2019.
Sushil runs his own coaching institute ‘Bilaspur Law Academy’, where he
Ms. Unnati Goel pursued her LL.B. from Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, DU, and completed her LL.M. in Corporate Law from the Faculty of Law, University of Delhi.
She appeared for the CLAT PG exam in 2020 and with only 30 days of self-study, secured an AIR 718.
Unnati has also completed the Corporate Law Management diploma course from Indian Law Institute. She has authored two research papers that have been published in the National Journal of Real Estate Law.
Ms. Sunidhi Sethia has completed her graduation from the Institute of Law, Nirma University (ILNU), Ahmedabad with a specialization in IPR.
She pursued her LLM from NALSAR, Hyderabad with a specialization in IPR. She secured an AIR 203 in CLAT PG examination.
Sunidhi has worked with a law firm in Indirect Tax Laws. She has achieved accolades in the academic sphere by achieving gold medals throughout her graduation years.
Ms. Kritika Singh completed her BBA LLB from Uttaranchal University, Dehradun, and further pursued her LLM from Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar. She appeared for CLAT PG in 2020 and secured an AIR 570.
She is currently working as an Assistant Professor of Law at Usha Martin University, Ranchi.
Mr. Jatin Garg has completed the Bachelors in Law from RGNUL, Punjab, and has done his post-graduation (LLM) in Trade and Investment Laws from NLU Jodhpur.
He appeared for CLAT PG in 2016 and secured an AIR 927 . He has worked with IIM Ranchi as Legal Manager, Indian School of Public Policy as an Executive Manager and has taught Corporate Laws at IIM Ranchi and Amity Law School, Delhi.
Presently, he is COO at Lawctopus and NoticeBard.
Mr. Suhaib Saman completed his B.A., LL.B. from Jammu University in 2019 and pursued his LL.M. from NALSAR Hyderabad with specialization in IPR. He appeared for CLAT PG in 2019 and secured an AIR 147.
A sensitive artist at heart, Suhaib’s photography skills have won him awards from UNESCO and Herbert Smith Freehills. Presently, he is working at Lawctopus Law School as the Creative Head.
- The access of first 5 mocks will be given to you immediately and the next 5 five mocks will be made available to you by 5th June, 2022.
- The validity of these mocks is for a period of 360 days from the date of its launch.
Rs. 3540/- (inclusive of all taxes)
If you have any questions, please leave a comment on this post or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to talk to someone before taking a decision? Call our counselor Snigdha Ghatak at 080-47494091, between 11.00 am to 8.00 pm (Monday is weekly off for us!)