Canon Sphere is organizing Case Law Narration Competition 2022 from August 27 to 28 through online mode and inviting registrations for the same.
About the Organisers
Canon Sphere is an ecosystem of varied people holding onto the same mission of bringing a change in the law ecosystem and opening up new ideas and constructive criticism full of positive possibilities and emptied of the old age societal norms.
Dream Law is a Legal Education Organization and an Initiative by Deadly Law Group. At Dream Law, the vision is to simplify the law and legal studies in such a way that even a layman can understand it.
About Case Law Narration Competition
Case Law Narration competition 2022 shall be organised by Canon sphere in collaboration with Dream Law from August 27 to 28 through online mode.
The Competition shall be conducted in accordance with the rules, and all the participants shall be presumed to have read and understood the rules.
There shall be a Preliminary Round, Quarter Final, Semi Final, and a Final Round spreading over a period of 2 days.
The competition is open to all the students currently enrolled in LLB undergraduate degree courses (3 years/ 5 years).
- Date of the Competition: August 27-28, 2022
- Mode: Online
- The link to the Google form for registration is given at the end of the post.
- All the participants shall be required to pay INR 300 via online bank transfer before August 21, 2022 (11:59 P.M. IST) to register for the competition.
- The account details for the payment are:
- Name: Edustop E Learning Pvt Ltd
- A/C No: 777705941786
- IFSC CODE: ICIC0001276
- Bank Name: ICICI Bank
- Branch: M.G Road Branch
The last date of registration is August 21, 2022.
Click here to view the Brochure and Rule Book
Prizes and Awards
- Winner award: INR 5000 cash prize and certificate of excellence
- 1st Runner Up: INR 3000 Cash Prize and certificate of excellence.
- 2nd Runner Up: INR 2000 Cash Prize and certificate of excellence
For further clarifications or queries, you may contact Organizing Committee members:
- Ms. Sumaiya Qureshi +91 83569 79424
- Ms. Shaziya Khan +91 63932 87708
Note: This is a sponsored post.