IMUN or International Model United Nations is looking to engage Campus Ambassador Interns to work from home and experience the behind-the-scenes of International Model United Nations.
International Model United Nations (IMUN) is an international organization that brings youth together from around the world to learn and share ideas from a diverse set of experiences and backgrounds where the Executive Board, International Press and International Delegates consolidate to learn about diplomacy, international relations, and the United Nations.
IMUN’s objectives are:
- Develop deeper knowledge on current global issues and improve critical thinking.
- Strengthen their diplomacy skills and develop ideas to solve current international problems.
- Improve researching, public speaking, debating, and writing skills, in addition to critical thinking, teamwork, and leadership abilities.
- Differentiate between the parliament and the UN, while distinguishing power struggle from diplomacy.
- Improve international exposure by gaining experiences from delegates across the world.
IMUN is recruiting Campus Ambassador Interns from different schools & universities with exciting benefits like the IMUN Official Certificate recognized by the United Nations, Letter of Recommendation & Appreciation, sponsored trips to the next IMUN conferences, Incentives, etc.
The internship will help students experience the behind-the-scenes of International Model United Nations, develop proposals, assist in marketing and business development and assess, manage and mastermind the next IMUN Conference.
Benefits of IMUN Internship
- Represent International MUN from the comfort of your home
- Official IMUN certificate recognized by the UN and the Australian Embassy
- Monthly pocket money, letter of recommendation, sponsored trips, etc.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Promote IMUN Online Conferences among your peers as well as in different schools/universities & get registrations
- Inform them about International Model United Nations conferences & How MUNs play an important role in learning different essentials skills like Negotiation, Diplomacy, Leadership, etc.
- Be a Brand Ambassador of International MUN and promote on social media as well as through different channels.
- Assist in driving registrations for IMUN online conference.
A 5-week journey into the high-profile world of Model UN and media marketing.
Apply through the link given at the end of this post, or you can also fill the application given at the bottom of the page, here.
To make sure that you will not miss your selection email, join the IMUN Telegram Channel by clicking here.
You will receive your selection email by March 5th, 2021. If not received by March 5th, 2021 then you can email at internship[at]internationalmun.org with the subject name “Batch-AP”.
- Office in India: WeWork Berger Delhi One Floor 19, C-001/A2, Sector 16B, Noida, UP – 201301
- Email Address: info[at]internationalmun.org
- Phone Number: +91 9315048366
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.