Accords International is organising a bootcamp on Cyberbullying and Restorative Justice on May 22 & 23, 2022 from 5 PM Onwards.
About the Organisation
Accords International (AcIn) is world’s premiere organization working in the area of conflict resolution. We are passionate about discovering innovative techniques in mediation and restorative justice for widening their scope as a mechanism of conflict resolution.
AcIn organizes a monthly chat with global conflict resolution experts to sensitize the audience about creating innovative techniques of conflict resolution.
About the Event
Accords International (AcIn) is organising a Bootcamp on Cyberbullying and Restorative Justice.
This Bootcamp envisions resolving the menace of cyberbullying using restorative approaches. It involves a brief discussion of the problem and its ambit, the insufficiency of existing solutions, and the innovative techniques for resolving cyberbullying through restorative justice.
Date: 22nd & 23rd May
Time: 5:00 pm to 06:30 IST (both days)
Key Learnings and takeaways
- What is cyber literacy?
- What is the key difference between punitive justice and restorative justice?
- Why are the incidents of cyberbullying increasing?
- How to use restorative justice to solve this problem?
- How to improve your communication skills?
- What skills should a restorative justice facilitator have?
- Is restorative justice limited to criminal law?
- What are the elements of cyberbullying?
- What are the types of cyberbullying?
- What are the Indian laws dealing with cyberbullying?
- What are the dangers of cyberbullying?
- Art of asking the right questions.
- How to deal with difficult situations of conflict?
- Where restorative justice has been introduced in India?
- Free study and reading material
- Should criminal lawyers learn about restorative justice?
Who should attend?
- The camp shall be beneficial for Students, Educators, Counselors, Advocates aspiring to be RJ facilitators, RJ facilitators, Parents, NGOs, and social workers.
- No minimum and maximum age limit. No professional degree is required.
- We only need a strong desire in you to resolve conflicts around you.
- Certificate of Participation and Seminar kit.
In case of queries, write at info[at]accordsinternational.org
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.