About the Organizer
LawSikho is an initiative in online legal education. They create focused practical legal content to enhance career opportunities and access to justice in India.
About the Blog Writing Competition
LawSikho is organising an Online Blog Writing Competition.
Theme: Legal topics and issues
No registration fee charged.
Perks: Price money worth Rs. 10000/- (2000 Rupees each to top 5 authors) and a certificate of merit + Top 5 participants would get the chance to intern at LawSikho + Top 10 will get the certificate of appreciation + best articles (besides the above-mentioned ones, will get published)
Date of Submission: 8th October 2019
Mail your write-ups on Email Id: competition[at]ipleaders.in
Word Limit: minimum of 2000
Topics: any topic relating to the theme of the competition.
Points to keep in mind regarding the format of the blog
- Headings – Font Size 16, BOLD
- Sub Headings- Font Size 14, BOLD ITALIC
- Content- Font Size 12, NORMAL
- Font- Times New Roman
- Line Spacing (main text)- 1.15
- Footnotes – Standard Legal Indian Citation as available on www.silcmanual.org.
- Footnotes- Font Size 10, NORMAL
- Line Spacing (Footnotes)- 1.0
- Margins- 2” on each side
- Structure of the article should be well made i.e., must include every possible aspect of law and judicial pronouncements.
- The article should be exhaustive in itself to give the reader all information necessary to him.
- The article should be logically and creatively written.
- Grammar and concept should be correct.
- Articles submitted should be original and unpublished. (Articles have more than 20% unoriginal content will be rejected)
- Should be submitted on an exclusive basis.
- The topic should be creative in itself