About the Organizer
Ansal University established in 2012 under the Haryana Private Universities Act 2006 which was a private college situated in Sushant Lok II, Sector 55, Gurgaon, National Capital Region, India.
About Centre for Corporate Legal Research & Training: The promoting body of School of Law, Ansal University has the vision/mission to build and continuously nurture a self-financed institution with excellence in education, research, development, consultancy and extension of internationally recognized standards.
About the Competition
Centre for Corporate Legal Research and Training (CCLRT) as a part of its endeavours of providing with facilitation with its student’s community and proliferating awareness about the recent trends in India in relation to Corporate & Business Laws, is organizing an online article writing competition on ‘Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016’.
This competition will circumscribe the latest developments and contemporary affairs in relation to insolvency and bankruptcy in and around India. In furtherance of such an objective, we cordially invite articles from students from across India.
- Analysis of Legal and Regulatory Framework of Insolvency Laws in India
- Recent developments in IBC, 2016.
- A critique of IBC.
- IBC, 2016 – A boon for entrepreneurship.
- Cross border investments and insolvency complexities.
- Potential of strategic default in IBC,2016.
- Challenges to Implementation of IBC, 2016.
- Economic Perspectives of Insolvency Law
Participants must adhere to the sub-themes as aforementioned & choose the title of their Article under a particular sub-theme, any deviation shall lead to disqualification.
- Co-Authorship shall not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Only students pursuing a 3-year LL.B., 5-year B.B.A. LL.B./B.A. LL.B. can participate in this competition.
- No participation from any qualified CA, CS, CMA, etc. at the time of competition shall be allowed.
- Strict adherence to the deadlines shall be followed.
- Any submission after the deadline shall not be accepted.
- Plagiarism above 10% will lead to disqualification.
Registration, Process and Fees
The registration form is here.
No Registration Fees is payable for participating in this competition.
- Registration Opens: September 07, 2019
- Registration Closes with Submission of Articles: September 30, 2019
- Announcement of Winners: October 10, 2019
The submission shall be made in soft copy in PDF and .doc/.docx format at cclrt[at]ansaluniversity.edu.in wherein the subject of the mail must be “Submission for Article Writing Competition” on or before 11:59 PM of September 30, 2019.
The body of the email must contain the following:
- Full Name of the Author
- Brief Introduction of the Author
- Affiliated Institution
- Title of the Article
- Sub-theme under which the Article has been written.
Note: Any deviation from the abovementioned criteria will lead to disqualification.
Prizes and Certification
Prizes worth Rs. 20,000 to be won by the Winner, First Runner-up & Second Runner-up. Participation Certificate for all the participants who have successfully participated in the competition shall be provided.
Certificates will be sent to the respective email id of the participants and winners
Student Convener: Tarun Kumar, +91 9958 987622
For any other information/query please write us to cclrt[at]ansaluniversity.edu.in
The website link is here.
The brochure is here.