About the Organisation
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) is a Government of India Enterprise, jointly promoted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) and Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) located strategically in MSEZ Mangalore, is engaged in the Aromatic business.
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) is opening a job post of Deputy Manager (Legal): E3 grade.
Number of Vacancies
MSEZ, Permude, Mangalore
- 60% aggregate marks in the minimum essential educational qualification i.e. Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) OR 5 years Integrated LLB Degree.
- All qualification must be from UGC recognized Indian University/UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved Autonomous Indian Institution/Concerned Statutory Council (wherever applicable)/Board of Technical Education.
- Minimum aggregate percentage of marks in the essential qualification as indicated above shall be aggregate of all semesters to be calculated taking an average of all semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University. The aggregate percentage of marks shall not be rounded off (for example 59.99 % not be rounded off as 60 %).
- In case CGPA/OGPA/Grade is awarded by the university, the equivalent percentage shall be derived based on the formula provided by the University for converting the grade to percentage. If no formula is prescribed by the University, the equivalence in percentage of marks will be established by multiplying the CGPA/OGPA/Grade by a factor of 10 subjects to the condition that the candidate has to submit documentary proof that the University does not have any formula for conversion of CGPA/OGPA/Grade to percentage.
- Relaxation in the percentage of marks in the minimum essential qualification for SC/ST category is applicable only to the posts reserved for SC/ST as the case may be. PWD category will get relaxation in percentage of marks for posts reserved/identified suitable for Persons with Disability (PWD) category.
- Candidates with Post Graduate Degree in Law/Diploma in Commercial/Labour/Taxation Law/Arbitration/Business/Alternate Dispute Resolution /Business Law will have added advantage.
Minimum 07 years of post-qualification experience * as an Executive/Officer in the Legal set up of the Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking/Nationalised Banks/Listed companies ** and should have sound knowledge of Civil/Commercial/Industrial/Labour/Company Laws/leading organizations etc. Work experience in petrochemical/oil refineries companies will be added advantage. The candidate will be required to handle the entire gamut of legal matters in the company.
* The period of experience of practicing in any Bar and/or in Direct Courts/High Courts equivalent courts as an advocate with proper license prior to service in any organisation as stated above will be considered as the executive experience of purpose subject to a limit up to maximum 50% of the total required experience.
** Listed Companies would mean and include Companies listed on NSE or group A & B of BSE.
Candidates selected shall be placed on probation for the period of one year as per Company Rules in E3 grade.
The candidates selected shall be offered annual CTC of Rs. 14,00,000/- (Rupees Fourteen Lakhs Only) in the CTC band of Rs. 14,00,000 – 26,00,000/-. The annual CTC covers basic pay, HRA, other allowances, Provident Fund and Gratuity. The other benefits shall be applicable to the respective grade as per Company Rule.
How to Apply?
To apply for the job, click here.
The selection methodology will comprise a two-stage selection process i.e. Written Test and Group Discussion/Group Task & Interview.
- Last date for submission of online applications: 31st July 2020
- Last date for receiving application by Speed Post/Courier: 7th August 2020
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.