About One Future Collective
One Future Collective is a feminist youth womxn led non-profit that is harnessing the power of compassionate youth social leadership to undertake an actionable change in their micro-communities towards creating systemic transformation. Our work focuses on the thematic areas of youth leadership, gender justice, mental health, legal reform, and development policy: through knowledge, action, and consulting.
A core part of their knowledge work is education and training towards reducing information asymmetry and empowering individuals and organisations with the knowledge to exert their rights. Their facilitators have a combined experience of having trained over 1,00,000 persons on issues of gender justice, diversity and inclusion, mental health, legal rights and related policy.
About the Event
One Future Collective is organising a two day training program that enables participants to gain an in-depth understanding of the Anti-Sexual Harassment Laws in India from the lens of gender justice, intersectionality, and diversity and inclusion, along with building actionable skills that will enable them to set up and serve on Internal Complaints Committees and draft related policies.
The course is priced at 10,000 INR with discounts available for startups and NGOs.
11-12 October: Mumbai
19-20 October: Delhi
8-9 November: Bangalore
Session 1: Gender justice at the workplace
- Gender, sex and sexual orientation
- Rape culture, sexual harassment and violence
- Gender biases and power dynamics
- Intersectionality of oppression and violence
Session 2: Diversity & Inclusion
- Facets of intersectionality and identity
- Understanding and correcting our biases
- Practising D&I at our workplaces
Session 3: What the law says
- Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 and related rules and regulations
- Setting up the Internal Complaints Committee
- Procedural documentation
Session 4: Adapting for your organisation
- Overview of what training for ICC members should cover
- Learning to draft your own organisational policy
An additional 30 minutes 1 on 1 consultation with a PoSH expert will be provided.
Who can Attend?
Lawyers, Trainers, CSR Consultants, HR Professionals, Students, Researchers, Development Sector Professionals and anyone who is interested in learning something new and is passionate about building more inclusive and safe workplaces.