About the College:
Situated in Ranchi, the capital city of Jharkhand, NUSRL was established to develop a holistic perspective of legal education in all its manifestations, particularly advocacy, judicial and legal institutional services, legislation, law reforms and research in allied areas.
About the Journal:
The NUSRL Journal of Law and Policy is a blind peer-reviewed, annual journal that aims to promote legal analyses of contemporary issues with reference to prevailing Social, Economic and political conditions, within which the law functions.
The journal committee of National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL) hereby invites Articles, Book reviews, and case comments on Law, Public policy and Humanities for Volume VI of the NUSRL Journal of Law and policy.
Entries from all aspects of law whether Pure or applied are welcome. Interdisciplinary approach reflecting socio-economic and political realities is further encouraged.
Word Limit for Submissions :
- Articles: 3000-5000 Words,
- Book Reviews: 1000-2000 words,
- Case Comments: 1500-3000 words.
However, looking at the quality and depth of research, relaxation may be given and word limit may vary.
Entries from scholars including students pursuing Bachelors or Masters Course in law and any other allied discipline of Social Science, Humanities and Management would be accepted.
The Blue-book Uniform System of Citation (19th edition) shall be strictly adhered to for Law and MLA style Citation for Humanities and Social Sciences.
The format of Main Text & the Footnotes:
The Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all entries. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and line spacing of 1.5 and 1.0 shall be followed respectively.
How to Submit:
Entries are to be sent at jec[at]nusrlranchi.ac.in latest by 30th May 2019. A hard copy of the same is not required to be submitted nor will be entertained.
11.59 PM, 30th May 2019.
- All the submissions sent to the University must be original and attached with a declaration of originality. Submissions should not have been published nor should they be under consideration for publication in any other journal.
- Plagiarized entries are liable to be rejected.
- The editors reserve the right to delete or edit any article or part thereof whose content is found to be offensive, defamatory, outrightly unethical, or if it is suggestive of racism, sexual or religious discrimination, illegal or terror activities etc.