West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS) Intellectual Property and Technology Laws Society is organising its 2nd Annual NUJS IP Essay Competition, 2016.
1. ‘Fair Use in Copyright’
2. ‘Internet Surveillance and Privacy’
Participants can select any sub-themes within the given themes.
The winning participants will be issued prize money and certificate by NUJS Intellectual Property and Technology Laws Society.
The prize money division will be as follows:
1st Prize = Rs. 5000
2nd Prize = Rs. 3000
3rd Prize = Rs. 2000
1. The competition is open to students (undergraduate/graduate) from all colleges in India. Co-authorship is permitted. However, there is a limit of one entry per person.
2. Footnotes: Bluebook citation standard.
3. Word Limit: 4000 – 5000 words (excluding footnotes)
All submissions should have a cover page specifying the name of the participant(s), the participant’s college and other contact details.
Since the entries will be marked anonymously, there should be no mention of personal details anywhere in the essay, except the cover page.
Font: Times New Roman/Garamond
Font Size: 12
5. The author(s) should ensure that the essay has not been published elsewhere and the essay should be free from plagiarism.
February 8, 2016.
Late submissions will not be considered.
The participants are also required to send a scanned copy of their institutional identity card along with the submission.
Submission of essays and all queries regarding the same should be addressed to [email protected]
For further details, click HERE.