With great delight, National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata bring to you the 1st NUJS-Invicta Sports Law Essay Competition 2019. This is a small effort on our part to promote legal writing in law schools across the country.
In light of this, we have chosen contemporary themes that participants can write on. We are also glad to announce that Eastern Book Company and SCC Online Web Edition shall be our knowledge partners for this event.
The themes that participants can choose from are as follows:
1. Resolution of sports disputes in India
2. Mandatory signal sharing for sports broadcasting in India
3. Treatment and regulation of E-Sports
4. Gender v. sex v. sexuality in male/female categorisation of sports.
- There is no Registration Fee.
- Directly Submit essay till 25th January Midnight to [email protected]
- First Prize: INR 10,000
- Second Prize: INR 5000
- Third Prize: INR 3000
- 4th, 5th & 6th Prize will get gift hampers worth INR 15,000/- from SCC Online & EBC.
- A certificate of merit shall be awarded to the three next best entries. All the winners shall also receive special prizes from Eastern Book Company, our knowledge partner.
The last date for submission is 25th January 2019 (midnight).
Click here to access Rule Book of Essay Competition for detailed rules and regulation of essay competition.
For any queries contact us through [email protected] or call
- Sarthak Sood: 7500441116
- Prashant Shukla, Chairman: 7839320064
- Varun Kannan, Chief Fest Coordinator: 9836563638
- Aditya Kumar, Chief Fest Coordinator: 9836484844
This post was first published on:
25 Nov 2018