We are pleased to inform that the results for the 3rd NUJS CLS Legislation Drafting Competition are as follows:
2nd: Monisha B – GLC, Coimbatore
3rd: Deepanshu Tuteja and Shringar Bhattarai, Amity Law School
The Constitutional Law Society of NUJS Kolkata is pleased to announce its Third Legislation Drafting Competition.
The topic for this year is ”A bill to establish the extent to which investigatory powers may be used by the government to interfere with the privacy of individuals while balancing it with national security concerns.”
Please register by filling up this Google Form.
The last date for registration is 7th March 2017 based on which Team Codes shall be assigned to participants.
All entries must be submitted to [email protected] by 10th March 2017, 11:59 pm.
- The winning team will be awarded a Winner’s Certificate and a Cash Prize of Rs. 3,000.
- The team placed second will be awarded a Runner-Up Certificate and a Cash Prize of Rs. 2,000.
- A Certificate of Merit will be issued to the next 4 best teams.
- All other teams will be given a participation certificate.
- The winning entries will now also be receiving books from Eastern Book Company and SCC Online Access cards.
Please look through the rules available at this link for details here.