First published on 5th April, 2016.
The programme is intended for those who wants to begin his/her career in legal and compliance domain in securities markets.
The CSL programme is conveniently spread across 14 days (2 weeks duration ) and shall be conducted for 6 hours each day, totaling to 84 hours
What is Unique about CSL
▪ A 2 weeks classroom programme at a stretch for students batch
▪ Convenient schedule and timings from 10.00 am to 5.30pm
▪ Core faculty team being top academicians and officers from SEBI on deputation to NISM
▪ Interface with market experts
▪ Globally benchmarked curriculum, updated regularly
▪ Policy-research based inputs, based on past experience and live projects
▪ Inputs on regulation from senior officers from SEBI and RBI
▪ The course would be offered atleast twice in a year for both students and working Executives
Fees and Hostel
The tuition fee, inclusive of course materials will be Rs. 25,000/- plus applicable service tax.
The entire fee is payable on receipt of the admission letter, not latter than May 31, 2016.
Hostel facility may be provided to the students at NUJS Campus at reasonable rate, subject to availability.
Hostel charges will be over and above the programme fee.
Last date for submission of completed application form: May 30, 2016
Programme commencement: July 1, 2016