NUALS, Kochi is organising a National Interdisciplinary Webinar on October 29th-30th, 2021, titled ‘Reforming Mining Law in Tune with SDGs 2030’.
To apply for the webinar, click here: https://lawc.to/RSz14
Call for Papers
- Submissions are to be made in electronic form only and are to be sent to the registration link provided in this website.
- The paper should be in English, not exceeding 3000-5000 words (excluding footnotes).
- The paper should be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 350 words. Please limit keywords to 4. This shall not count towards the word limit.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
- The cover page should include Name, Address, E-mail ID, Contact number and the name of the College/University/Firm along with the address of the author/s. In case of co- authorship, the cover page should include details of both the authors. A brief profile of the author/s not exceeding 250 words should be attached with the abstract.
- Kindly avoid the general and common information about the sub theme of your paper as far as possible as doing so may result in duplication of information in the chapters coming under a single sub-theme.
- No part of the submission should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere.
- All contributions must represent original ideas and interpretations coupled with critical evaluation and assessment.
- Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification.
- Note: Selected papers will be published in a book carrying ISBN number.
- Abstract submission on: October 4, 2021
- Final paper submission closing date: October 17, 2021
- Final acceptance: October 21, 2021
- Submission of paper along with suggested changes if any: October 23, 2021
- Last Date for payment of fee: October 25, 2021
- Webinar and presentations: October 29-30, 2021
Rs. 500/- to be paid by the candidates whose papers are selected for presentation.
For any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.