The Centre for Competition Law and Policy, NUALS Kochi is pleased to announce the results for Research Paper Writing Competition 2019.
- Shreyas Shetty & Sneha Kulkarni – ILS Law College Pune, (Best essay – INR 20,000)
- Aakash Laad & Shrishti Gupta – RMLNLU, Lucknow (First runners up – INR 10,000)
- Siddhart Prabhu – TNNLU (Second runners up – INR 5,000)
Following essays have been selected for publication in a book with ISBN:
- Shreyas Shetty and Sneha Kulkarni – ILS Law College, Pune
- Aakash Laad and Srishti Gupta – RMlNLU, Lucknow
- Siddarth Prabhu – TNNLU
- Abhijeet Singh Rawaley – NALSAR Hyderabad
- Karan Parmar and Harsh Thakur – Christ University, Banagalore
- Ritam Khanna – Symbiosis Law School, Noida
- Sambavi Sinha and Moksh Ranawat – Symbiosis Law School, Pune
- Nihal Sahu and Mahathi Utham Kumar – NUALS, Kochi
- Parash Biswal – RGNUL, Punjab
- Prasad Hedge – GNLU, Gandhinagar
- P.Pradheep Manikandan and G.Manusri
- Anwesha Pandey – NUSRL, Ranchi
- Jagriti Sanghi and P. Dharma Teja – NUALS, Kochi
- Pushkar Singh – RMNLU, Lucknow
- Prerna Acharya – WBNUJS, Kolkata
- Binit Agrawal – NSLSIU, Bangalore
- Anmol Giri and Sahil Mathur – DSNLU
- Abhijith S Kumar & Hidash Ahmmed – NUALS, Kochi
- Vishnu Sudarshan P, CMR School of Legal Studies, Bangalore and Ishani Bhattacharjee, University Law College, Bangalore
- Shrikara Chakravarthy – Christ University, Bangalore
- Anany Upadhyay – Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- Shaurya Aron – RGNUL, Punjabi
E-certificates for participation and achievements will be dispatched shortly.
The Centre for Competition Law and Policy (CCLP is a Research Centre, part of the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS Kochi).
The primary vision of the Centre is to encourage study and research in competition law and policy. As a part of its activities, the Centre organizes events to encourage antitrust legal literature.
CCLP now invites entries to its Research Paper Writing Competition 2019.
The submissions must deal with the topic ‘Revamping Competition Law in India’. Selected papers will be published in a book with ISBN Number
Participation Procedures and Guidelines:
- The event will be an online competition.
- It shall be open to all law students. (5 Year Integrated LLB/3 Year LLB/LLM)
- The last date for submission of the write-up is on May 30, 2019(11:59 PM).
- The results shall be declared and an intimation shall be made to the prize winners through the mentioned mail-id.
- Cash prize and Certificates shall be awarded to the winner, the 1st runner-up and the 2nd runner- up amounting to INR 20,000, INR 10,000 and INR 5,000 respectively.
- The results shall be declared on June 15, 2019.
- Each participant shall receive a softcopy of the Participation Certificate.
- The write-up should be of minimum 2000 to maximum 2500 words excluding footnotes.
- The write-up shall be in Times New Roman, Font size 12 and the line spacing 1.5.
- The participants shall submit their write-ups on the aforementioned date before 11:59 pm.
- The write-ups shall have no plagiarism and should be an original work of the participants.
- The participants shall follow 20th Edition Blue Book Citation.
- The submission shall be made in Microsoft Word and PDF Format.
- The submission and any queries shall be made to competition2019cclpnuals[at]gmail.com with the subject “Research Paper Writing Competition 2019”
- The results shall be solely on the discretion of the organizers, being adjudged by highly competent experts in the subject.
In case of Queries you can reach out to us at cclp[at]nuals.ac.in or call:
Husna Fayaz (Student Head): 8943208222
Manal Shah (Member, CCLAP): 9867082140
Dr Mini S (Convener, Director, CCLAP, NUALS): 9446899009
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.