NUALS Law Journal
The Editorial Board of the NUALS Law Journal (ISSN Number 2319-8273) is inviting submissions for its 13th Edition. The Journal, being the flagship law review of the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, is a multidisciplinary, double-blind, peer-reviewed journal.
We welcome submissions, on any topic of law of contemporary relevance, from academicians, legal practitioners, students and researchers from the legal community. All submissions will go through a rigorous review process and possible editing by the Editorial Board.
We accept submissions under the following categories:
- Articles of length 3000 to 6000 words (exclusive of footnotes; however speaking footnotes must be limited to 50 words); articles exceeding the word limit may be considered on merit.
- Short Notes (between 1000 and 3000 words)
- Case Comments (minimum of 1500 words)
- Submissions are to be made only in electronic form and must be sent to [email protected]
- All submissions for the current issue must reach on or before 13th Jan 2019.
- All submissions are to contain an abstract, of not more than 250 words, accompanying the article.
- By submitting an article the author undertakes that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission.
- Co-authorship is allowed for a maximum of two authors.
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook (19th Edition) style of citation; non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman font, with size 12 and line spacing 1.5.
- All footnotes must be in Times New Roman font, with size 10 and line spacing 1.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only.
Receipt of submission will be intimated to the authors within two weeks of submission.
For further queries contact [email protected].