About the Organizer
The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, formerly National Institute for Advanced Legal Studies, is a uni-disciplinary university in Kochi, India for undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate legal education. It is the only National Law University in the state of Kerala.
About the Journal
The NUALS Law Journal (ISSN Number 2319-8273) is the flagship law review of the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, is a multidisciplinary, double-blind, peer-reviewed journal.
About the Blog
The NUALS Law Journal Blog shall accept submissions from students, legal professionals and practitioners dealing with any contemporary legal issue on a rolling basis.
Guidelines for contributions
- All submissions shall be made to nualsljblog[at]gmail.com with the subject “Submission for NUALS Law Journal Blog”.
- By submitting an article, the author undertakes that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- Co-authorship is allowed for a maximum of two authors.
- Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission.
- Length of the article must not exceed 1500 words.
- The content should be written in Times New Roman Font with a size of 12. Line Spacing should be 1.5.
- The article should contain endnotes and not footnotes. All endnotes must be in Times New Roman font, with size 10 and line spacing 1.
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook (20th Edition) style of citation; non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only.
- Details of the author(s) should NOT BE mentioned in the file containing the article.
- Details of the author(s) shall be provided in the body of the email.
Sharath Chandupatla, 7012115652
Nikhil Mahadeva, 8848123610
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.