For the problem document, click here.
- This will be an online event.
- It shall be open to all Law students.
- The event shall also be a team event.
- The team shall comprise of 2 members.
- The Registration fees for the event shall be INR 100 per team (i.e., Rs. 50 per person).
- To register, please click this link. (Please Note : Kindly choose the event as NLM09 – Judgement Writing for the same).
- Participants shall be given the case for which judgement has to be written by 1st February 2018.
- The Case shall also be uploaded in Lawctopus and be made available from the afore-mentioned date.
- Participants shall have to submit their entries as Word Document to email@example.com before 12.00 pm on 10th February 2018.
- The entries shall be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 , line spacing 1.5.
- The judgement shall not be more than 3000 words.
- It shall be submitted to the given email ID with the tagline “Written Submission JW – Name of Participant1, Name of Participant 2 – Name of College”.
- Entries shall be evaluated on the basis of language, format, knowledge and use of legal principles, style of writing, etc.
- The 1st Prize shall be INR 6000 and the 2nd Prize INR 4000. There shall be no 3rd prize.
- It is to be noted that registration for the event shall close by 10th February 2018 by 11.00 am.
- The Results for the Event shall be declared on the Official Naalam Page, given here and shall also be intimated to the winners.
For more details, please contact:
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.