For the problem document, click here.
- This will be an online event.
- It shall be open to all Law students.
- The event shall also be a team event.
- The team shall comprise of 2 members.
- The Registration fees for the event shall be INR 100 per team (i.e., Rs. 50 per person).
- To register, please click this link. (Please Note : Kindly choose the event as NLM09 – Judgement Writing for the same).
- Participants shall be given the case for which judgement has to be written by 1st February 2018.
- The Case shall also be uploaded in Lawctopus and be made available from the afore-mentioned date.
- Participants shall have to submit their entries as Word Document to email@example.com before 12.00 pm on 10th February 2018.
- The entries shall be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 , line spacing 1.5.
- The judgement shall not be more than 3000 words.
- It shall be submitted to the given email ID with the tagline “Written Submission JW – Name of Participant1, Name of Participant 2 – Name of College”.
- Entries shall be evaluated on the basis of language, format, knowledge and use of legal principles, style of writing, etc.
- The 1st Prize shall be INR 6000 and the 2nd Prize INR 4000. There shall be no 3rd prize.
- It is to be noted that registration for the event shall close by 10th February 2018 by 11.00 am.
- The Results for the Event shall be declared on the Official Naalam Page, given here and shall also be intimated to the winners.
For more details, please contact:
This post was first published on: February 1, 2018